Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn August inspiration week

Hi there!

It's time for this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Their new release is so much fun! I don't know how they manage to wow after all this time, but I get so giddy when I open up my new Lawn Fawn boxes.

Today, we're showing off Costume Party. I posted this card to my blog last month for the sneak peeks, but Kelly Marie recreated it in a video on the LF blog this morning. Click over to see a step-by-step. I love these unicorns!

Lawn Fawn 2017 fall/winter sneak peek week

Any set that can be used for the halloween, but also year-round is a winner in my mind!


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet Elena. I love any stamps that can be used year round too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you should us how we can use the stamp set year round! Very clever and such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours & the blue edged clouds

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter Emma, loves this card!

    ReplyDelete