Monday, December 19, 2016

you made the nice list!

The week before Christmas and I have a few cards I haven't shown off yet, as well as a holiday cookie exchange to make you drool over. That means, posts every day this week!

advent calendar extravaganza!


Today's card uses the Neat and Tangled Elfs and their shelf stamp set. I stamped, colored and die-cut everything and just assembled this fuss-free card.

advent calendar extravaganza!

I kept things nice and clean by sponging blue ink into a circle, and using that area to ground all of my images. The sentiment was bent to fit the top of the curve.

I hope you like it!

ps, if you like the whole elf on a shelf thing, I've been posting our (handmade and much cuter) elf's antics every day to my instagram account! My favorite was that one day where he spent 2 hours cutting out snowflakes ::wink::


If you want to find me on instagram, search "mom2sofia."

♥.




No comments:

Post a Comment