Wednesday, December 14, 2016

stitched heart envelope (new Lawn Fawn!)

Hi there, and welcome back to more of Lawn Fawn's December release.

The new heart envelope die is amazing! You can, of course use it for Valentine's day, but I still had some gift cards that needed enveloping for the holidays.

heart envelope gift card holder (new Lawn Fawn)

I used Gingham Backdrops to stamp the pattern, in black ink on red cardstock. I need everything to match under my tree, and I have a buffalo plaid wrapping paper for most of our gifts.

heart envelope gift card holder (new Lawn Fawn)

I love this buffalo check pattern, paired with kraft and some pops of black! It looks so cabin-cozy. I made myself a frame by first cutting the scalloped rectangles and then cutting a smaller rectangle into the middle.

The greeting is Winter Big Scripty Words and I die-cut it twice so that there could be a white shadow. I used a gel pen to add some highlights to the word and to the kraft background.

heart envelope gift card holder (new Lawn Fawn)

All done up in the back it is the sweetest thing. I used a heart die-cut and my stitcker maker to create the envelope seal.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also loving the buffalo check pattern for the holidays! My Christmas wish list is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Would add such a nice personal touch to gift cards 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest envelopes! Love the plaid...it takes me back to my childhood and a jumper I wore for Christmas. Thank you for the memory!

    ReplyDelete