Wednesday, December 21, 2016

noel with the gang

Hi there!

Can you believe there are only 4 more sleeps until Christmas? I can't wait!

Last week, I brought all of the pieces that Thomas' 4th grade class needed to create this card:

noel with the gang


I used Beary Merry and Elfs and Their Shelf (both from Neat and Tangled) as well as the Noel die from Lawn Fawn and the Burst die from Avery Elle.

All of my favorite companies on one card!

noel with the gang

It was a very fun experience, and they are apparently asking if I would come again in the new year. Some of kids were so meticulous, adding shading to the snowman  and the bear's scarf without my telling them to - it was obvious they were crafters already!

They loved the white gel pens too. I think some of the parents will be making trips to Michaels very soon!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I adore this card...and I'm sure there is a world of little crafters out there!!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I love going into Keira's class to craft with them! They always ask when I am going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolument magnifique, so cute !

    ReplyDelete