Tuesday, October 18, 2016

fairies in the snow (lawn fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's October inspiration is in full swing, and today the team is showing off Merry Messages.

The only thing - my card doesn't use Merry Messages at all. I blanked and scheduled this card for the wrong day, but Kelly was sweet enough to slide it into the post anyways. ha!

I used Winter Big Scripty Words and the adorable Frosty Fairy Friends to create this scene:

snow fairies (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I love this aqua/red/white combo for Christmas! The 2 fairies are perched on mushrooms and holding up the big Noel, which is so perfect if you need Christmas cards with french greetings like I do! Half of our teachers are french-speaking, so this will come in very handy for me.

snow fairies (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like my sweet fairy card! Check out all the design team cards that were actually scheduled for the correct day (insert eye roll) - click!

6 comments:

  1. I adore the way you use red on a simple card...it gives something magic to it all!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You made the fairies so irresistibly cute, holding the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little winter fairies! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet these little wintery fairies are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o my gosh I love this!!! And I even have those fairies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my gosh I love this!!! And I even have those fairies :D

    ReplyDelete