Monday, June 13, 2016

happy 8th birthday! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn inpiration. Today, we're showing off the planner set, Plan On It: Calendar.

I don't have a planner, or a cute little calendar. Truth be told, I just get everything written down in my husband's agenda. I figure we'll both know what's going on better if it's all in one place. And I don't think he'd appreciate me stamping cutesy things in his planner.

Luckily, Plan On It: Calendar can be used for birthday cards:

happy 8th birthday! {lawn fawn inspiration week}


When the packaged stamp comes your way, the numbers are laid out in the same way I stamped them on my card. I recreated the layout on a big clear block, and highlighted the number 8.

happy 8th birthday! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

To make it even more obvious, I stamped party hats for these 3 party-going-cuties and added the number 8 to them. The set includes all the number circled, as well as plain.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and what cute little critters! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and what cute little critters! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever and cute - those critters are colored marvelously and I think you have used an excellent idea for the bottom of the card and the way the birth-date is shaded in!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to get more use out of the planner stamps! Love the party critters!

    ReplyDelete