Wednesday, November 4, 2015

mama elephant designer series

Hi there!  I'm here and on the ME blog this morning, for my turn in the designer spotlight series. Mama Elephant had such a large and fantastic release, that I couldn't help but make 2 cards for today.

mama elephant designer spotlight



My first card is decked out in traditional red and green. I used the new Christmas Spirit elf with the big smile. He's standing next to the tree from Christmas Scene, and shouting "ho ho ho" from the new Mini Messages set.  The heat-embossed sentiment below is from an older Christmas set, Toy Shop.

mama elephant designer spotlight

My second card uses the new set, Blogging Buddies. I couldn't help but make it a little more seasonal by stamping the tiny penguin from Christmas Spirit onto the computer screen. Isn't he adorable? I colored the screen background in a light blue and added snowflakes using a white gel pen. You can turn any set into a winter/christmas themed card by just adding one little winter image!

I hope you like the two cards I created for today! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

3 comments: