Tuesday, October 20, 2015

not even a mouse {lawn fawn}

Hi there, and welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn's October inspiration week. Today, I'm showing off the scripty merry christmas die border.

I love that it's long enough to fit on a horizontal card design!

not even a mouse {lawn fawn}

I paired it with a custom sentiment, courtesy of Violet's ABCs, and the adorable mouse from the now sold out set, Merry Christmouse.

Apart from getting the letters to line up, creating this card was a breeze! I love graphic cards like this!

Check out even more lawn fawn inspiration on their blog today - click!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!!! Love this, Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! I adore this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek!! I adore this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena I love that bold sentiment which is just perfect with that sweet little mouse to finish it off. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Elena, this is just precious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the sentiment you created with the mouse!

    ReplyDelete