Wednesday, June 25, 2014

you'll never know {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Another day of lawn fawn inspiration is coming at ya! I always love it when lawn fawn comes out with new alphabet stamps, and this one is such a great size! A little bigger than the other solid alphas, Clark's abcs is perfect for building custom sentiments.

you'll never know {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I made a sing-song of card, using the new clark's abcs and the deer from into the woods.  I stamped all of it onto the 4x6 journaling card and did my usual thing by coloring the impressed outline with a brush-tipped marker.

you'll never know {lawn fawn inspiration week}

This deer makes everything cuter.  I hand-drew the grass beneath his feet, to ground him and add a touch of whimsy.

I hope you like it!  Visit the lawn fawn blog to see more amazing samples by the design team.  I think today may be my favorite bunch of projects!

♥.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! That alphabet looks great -- you're so good at stamping it straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The sweet deer goes perfectly with the sentiment...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love the pink edging to the journaling card and that adorable deer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just adorable!!!! Love the stamped deer place holder for "dear" ! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest card that I have ever seen! I thought that I could do without an alphabet stamp set, but now I must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! This is just too adaorable!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so adorable. It makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete