Wednesday, June 18, 2014

mr and mrs {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Mama Elephant June stamp highlights. Today, we're showing you the loveliest small floral set, bloomsies.

mr and mrs {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I used only 1 flower to create some background paper that would match my focal image. So fun! And, it can obviously be as simple or as elaborate of an undertaking as you want.  Tip: work on a scratch sheet of paper until you find a cluster of flowers that works and then build your pattern on a cardstock panel.

Here, I used copics in pink, mint and violet to color my patterned paper.  I didn't color directly on the card-base, but on a 4.25 x 5.5 inch panel that I adhered to a folded card.  I know there are some cardstocks that don't show any copic bleeding, but I don't own any.

mr and mrs {mama elephant stamp highlight}

For the main panel, I paired bloomsies with another new release, bountiful blessings.  Kryssi mentioned on her blog that these 2 sets were initially designed together, and they work so well that way!

The banner is my favorite element of the entire set. It's so soft and flowy. I will be using it a ton.

That's all for me! Thanks for stopping by and check out more bloomsies inspiration on the Mama Elephant blog today.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Elena, I thought you should know your card is why I just bought all the things to make it. What a fantastic beautiful clean cut card! And you are just adorable. Thank you for the inspiration. You are bookmarked at the top of my list now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that soft purple, so sweet, and I love the staging too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love that banner.

    ReplyDelete