Thursday, June 19, 2014

kiss kiss, i love you {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Are you enjoying this week of Mama Elephant stamp highlights so far? The new stamp sets are amazing, and the design team is doing such a great job! I love seeing what the other girls have made.

Today, we're showing off the sentiment set, bountiful blessings, full of fancy,flourishy words.  I wanted to do something a little different. In Pandamonium, the sentiment reads "kiss kiss, i love u." I thought it would be fun to dress it up a bit with the new, super dressed up LOVE from bountiful blessings.

kiss kiss, i love you {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I started out by stamping the sunburst in a teal-blue ink and then I selectively inked up the sentiment from pandamonium on either side of the flourishy "love."

The pandas were then stamped and die cut and placed as close together as possible without looking like one was eating the other. The die-cut outline around the pandas did that to me at first. hee.

I also die-cut a few hearts (from the confetti cuts) and highlighted them with a white gel pen.

kiss kiss, i love you {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I hope you like it!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this one! Love the height, the black flags/pennants, and of course I am a fan of pandamonium, it seems to surround me. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, Elena! I love the colours, the shape, everything! Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking adorable! I lvove it!

    ReplyDelete