Tuesday, June 24, 2014

i'll be here {mama elephant designer series}

Hi there! I'm sharing a card I made with the new Mama Elephant set, bloomsies.

i'll be here {mama elephant designer series}


The banner is so fantastic, I couldn't help but combine it with my other favorite new release, in my heart.

I stamped the banner onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in.  I wanted to make sure that it would stand out on the card.  Next, I planned out my sentiment. There is a lot of selective inking going on, but I'm happy to report no smudges. On this version. There were a few that came before. ha.

i'll be here {mama elephant designer series}


I colored the little girl (she's so cute, it looks like she's really coming for a hug) and popped her up in the space between the words.

The banner makes the whole thing pop, don't you think? It will get so much use at my house!

Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love the banner and I love the combination of sentiments. I don't believe that you ever smudge anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! love how you gave her a skirt instead of a dress...brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, this is adorable! I love how you combined all those sentiments and switched up her outfit. The Bold Banner looks awesome striped, like real ribbon!

    ReplyDelete