Tuesday, June 10, 2014

birthday doodling.

I feel like this little blog is being sorely neglected. And not just because of the beautiful weather.  I've been party crafting my heart out since early April, and unfortunately for me, party posts are one big WHAM and then I have nothing else to post for the week. or weeks.

But I miss connecting with you here, so I'll show off what I wouldn't ordinarily blog.  It's just me, a 0.3 copic multiliner, and a handful of copic markers.

birthday doodles.

It's not perfect, by any means (especially the sentiment. ha. I was inspired by *this* art piece, which is far more amazing.)

I mentioned this on instagram, but our family has undergone some recent changes. My craft area (a corner in our basement space) was renovated a few months ago.  I was finally getting things organized to my liking and feeling comfortable about how I could work down there.  Then, my hubs went and found himself a different job. A great job, that would have him working out of our home. On my desk. All the time.  I'm so happy for our family, but some days, all I can create with is a sheet of cardstock and markers while the older kids are doing their homework, all on the same kitchen table.  We're adjusting.

birthday doodles.

Either way, I think this gal's pretty cute.  I hope you do too!

♥.


13 comments:

  1. Love your hand-drawn image and colouring. TFS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so adorable, Elena! Your hand-drawn images are always so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love your hand drawn images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love her! You are amazing! The tulle is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet! You should be designing stamps, Elena! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love your little drawing! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your drawing and card adorable!! I honestly thought it was a stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should design your own stamps girl!!! Oh so love your drawings Elena :) so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute...love your hand drawings..you should do more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Elena, I I wish you would create a stamp set with this little lady -- maybe for mama elephant. She's charming!

    ReplyDelete