Monday, June 23, 2014

beep boop birthday {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome to Lawn Fawn's June inspiration week! Today, we're showing off beep boop birthday and its coordinating dies.

beep boop birthday


I made a bit of a quirky card, with beep boop clouds and white grass and robot head balloons.  Because, in a robot's world....why not?

To create the robot head balloons, I wiped off all ink below their heads and stamped down. I then only die cut until past, let's say, the ears.  This allowed me to draw in the balloon nub under the head and fussy cut around it.

beep boop birthday

It's hard to see, but the robot head balloons are smothered in glossy accents. It's such a fun little kid birthday card!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the lawn fawn blog today.

♥.

9 comments:

  1. So fun Elena!! Love the beep boop clouds, you're always super creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously <3 your robot head balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! What a sweet idea for the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you die cut the clouds and inlaid the beep boop birthday! Very creative and the color coordination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love the robot head balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to tell you your card was one of my favorites because of the robot head balloons you are a very clever Gal tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love the little cut out clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - I love this card - those balloon heads are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete