Monday, March 17, 2014

let's polka {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration! Today, we're showing off lawn fawn's new let's polka collection.  It's so bright and happy and perfect for spring.

let's polka {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I made a trio of little Easter treat bags.

let's polka {lawn fawn inspiration week}


The 12x12 papers are perfect for projects like this!

let's polka {lawn fawn inspiration week}

With a simple tag attached to each bag, they are all ready to go!

I hope you like them! Visit the lawn fawn blog for more inspiration.

I'm saving my words, I think - there are still 2 more blog posts to come today.  See you back here in a few hours!

♥.

11 comments:

  1. Awww...these little polka dotty treat bags are so cute! And I love the little tags with the bunny peeking out from behind the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the colours and the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love these little bags and the tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make the treat bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mary! I used an old SU die for the treat bag. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. oh my goodness!! adorable treat bags!!! that little bunny is so cute!! and the polka paper is just awesome!! both paper pads work so well together too!! it's uncanny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little treat bags.
    The paper makes
    them look so fun.
    Pretty cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with polka dots. Is the bunny a stamp? The grass a die cut? These are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bunny is a stamp, and the grass is a die - both are available at lawnfawn.com. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  8. What adorable little bags with such cute tags. (I didn't mean to make a rhyme!) LOVE the papers you used. I am loving all your projects for Lawn Fawn. You rock with their products!!

    ReplyDelete