Thursday, December 12, 2013

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}

Once upon a time, there was a dreamy stamp set.

When I was invited to guest design using Pinkfresh Studio products, I immediately jumped for their set "delightful tales."  It's so soft and pretty, perfect for so many occasions. Check:

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}


This one is going to a newborn princess.  I have seen the babe, and she is positively regal.  I did some messy pink painting on a piece of water-color paper, and left it to dry before embossing the starry medallion in gold.

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}

The little sentiment strip was watercolored as well, but heavily so the corners could look more worn.  Anything to add some extra subtle texture.  I added sequins and some wooden stars to build up the focal point even more.

The next card is wedding-ready:

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}


White-embossing, another wood star, a sponged cloud border, and a fun pennant feature:

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}

I cut a toothpick down so it would fit perfectly on either side of the folded banner.

The last card is without real occasion:

1 set, 3 cards {pinkfresh studio}

I love, love, love that sentiment. Any kid who grew up on Disney would love it, right?  I used the same starry medallion on the card base, but then added a sheet of vellum over it.  Think dreamy, huge bokeh bubbles.  ha.  I hand-stitched the vellum to the card-base, and the added the sentiment banner (which is actually a leftover piece of water-coloring from the first card) front and center.  Sometimes, a good sentiment in pretty fonts is all you need.  The little enamel heart is from the Pinkfresh Studio shop too, and so lovely.

A huge thanks to Pinkfresh Studio for the opportunity to work with such a beautiful set.  Be sure to check out their store!  I love their ombre washi tape, color-blocked wood veneer, and all of their shaped enamel accents.

♥.

2 comments: