Wednesday, October 23, 2013

clink! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Mini sets are IT today!  We're showcasing "winter sparrows" and "happy new year."

As nice as it is to make new year cards (I usually make none), I do have to make the occasional wedding card.  The little glasses are perfect for toasting the happy couple:

clink!

I started off by printing the "cheers to a" from my computer.  I could have spelled the whole thing out with our amazing alphabet stamps, but I like the mix of fonts.  Have printed half of the sentiment, I spelled out the rest with Milo's ABCs, and stamped a few accents at the bottom, to balance the clinking glasses up top.

I hope you like it!  Clink (haha, I mean click) over to the lawn fawn blog for more inspiration.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Love it, the kind of rustic/distressed feel to the front is such a great contrast to the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the little glasses together!! (Clink!! Ha ha) and you're absolutely correct, I think the mix of fonts adds an extra layer of sophistication! And the two strips of glitter on the sides are a perfect compliment to the card! Which is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elegance in this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!! I need that alphabet set! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the clean and classy look! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and I really
    like the gold trim on
    each side.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete