Friday, September 6, 2013

happy halloweenie.

Are you ready another halloween card?  But honestly, I would share this one anytime of year, just because it's good for a laugh.

happy halloweenie.


Look at the cute wiener, shaking his groove thang!  I saw *this card* on ETSY, and immediately giggled my way through making my own, handstamped version.

Who knew turning a hot-dog image upright and adding some doodly arms and legs could be so fun?

happy halloweenie.

This card is sitting on my craft desk, and will probably stay there for awhile.  And yes, I tend to laugh at my own jokes before giving anyone else the chance.

I just giggled, by the way.

☻.


Supply list
stamps: foodie fun, curly label frames 1 (both CSS), sharp backdrops (lawn fawn)
font: traveling typewriter

12 comments:

  1. *groan* Awful pun, but totally made me laugh, dammit! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. I can see you sitting there giggling.....if the kids drive you crazy, just run to your craft room for a jiggle, I mean giggle. ha! Seriously I love your doodled arms/legs, perfect, totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally rolled my eyes at punny card, Elena! But it was in a "Oh, that Elena, she's so clever and comes up with such great ideas" way. ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - very funny! Very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely nothing wrong with some good, punny humor, especially if there is a dancing hot dog involved! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a good laugh with this one! Great idea for Mr. Hotdog... Love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever! I didn't know hotdog can make you laugh..but this one did! Thank you for sharing this Elena :)

    ReplyDelete