Thursday, December 20, 2012

sweet teacher gift #1.

I know I keep posting things that Marlyn creates, and you must think I'm slightly obsessed.  It's true.

We teamed up to create cookies that matched Papertrey Ink's "boards and beams" set *here.*

And now, we're bringing the lawn fawn love.  Marlyn created the cookies based on lawn fawn's "sweet christmas" set.  
sweet christmas gift
Aren't they the cutest little gingerbread people?  If only every teacher could get such a gorgeous gift for Christmas ;)

I'll be back tomorrow, sharing another paper+cookie teacher gift.

In the meantime, if you're keen to know more about me, Wida has a whole post dedicated to me on her blog today.  Pinch me!  I was interviewed for her next installment of "diagnosis design" - which I think is such a great idea!  I'm honored to be a featured artist.  There are even pictures of my craft room (gasp!) and very kind testimonials.

See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Elena! I came here from Wida's DD blog post. Wow...everything she said about your work is spot on! Love your designs AND your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun interview on Wida's blog! The gingerbread cookies and card are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, now I want to teach your kids. I wonder why? Great write up on Wida's blog. So interesting to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaaaaaat?! This is so awesome! I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cool...checking out the yummy blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! How fun to see stamps and cookies come together so perfectly!!

    I LOVED Wida's post... congrats to you for being chosen!!

    ReplyDelete