Monday, December 24, 2012

merry christmas!






Hark the herald angels sing
"glory to the newborn king!
peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled"
Joyful all ye nations rise,
join the triumph of the skies,
with angelic host proclaim,
"Christ is born in Bethlehem!"
Hark the herald angels sing,
"glory to the newborn king."



with love and a "merry Christmas" from our home, to yours ♥


(the beautiful photo of my kids is thanks to Tanya Zaleski.  Maia is ever-marching to the beat of her own drum, Thomas is stroking the batman t-shirt underneath the dress-shirt, and Sofia is my gorgeous, and photo-loving princess.  xoxo, Tanya, for capturing this fun moment!)

19 comments:

  1. Darling photo! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena, that is the cutest photo, each being "themselves"!! I love photos like this and your children are beautiful...you are so blessed!
    Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I love these photos too - they tell such a story! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  3. Goodness-beyond adorable. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce! Hugs, and happy holidays to your family too!

      Delete
  4. What a GREAT photo! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family, Elena! I hope Santa is good to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs, Audrey, and merry christmas! Hope I get more in my stocking than what I slipped in there myself ;).

      Delete
  5. Well I love those three more than words can say. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a perfect photo! It totally made me laugh. :) I love photos that show you the personality of the subjects. I mean, who could resist touching a hidden Batman shirt?! That's magic right there.

    Merry Christmas!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee hee! Merry Christmas, Annie Rose! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

      Delete
  7. What fun and beautiful kids you have! :D

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. christmas hugs, Meredith! Hope you and your family make beautiful memories together today!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous kids ^_~ Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  9. What a fabulous photo!
    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute picture.....you're kids are just soo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They have to be the cutest little ones ever! Love this pic!~

    ReplyDelete