Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JOY {new limited edition CSS release)

December is Clear and Simple Stamps' customer appreciation month.  All online customers will receive a handmade card and a sentiment stamp from CSS.

And, since 'tis the season of JOY, I'm thrilled that I was able to put the new set to use in creating holiday decor for our home.

"joy" paper ornaments

I created a set of layered, but still easy to reproduce, paper ornaments.

"joy" paper ornaments

I layered the "joy" and "to the world" sentiments from the set, and added the blue striped banner beneath them.  Everything was layered onto a red paper-rosette, then onto a kraft doily, given a huge shot of shine mist, and is now ready to hang on the holiday tree.

I hope you like it!

For more details of how this set will be gifted, check out the CSS blog.

"joy" paper ornaments

These designers are also featuring the new "JOY" set today:

12 comments:

  1. Oh, these are lovely, Elena! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love how you used kraft for the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In. Love. This is stunning Elena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the sweetest ornaments- I love every last detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Elena! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well these are just gorgeous!! Love them on the wreath, what a prefect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love them! I tried to pin them, but your pictures are not allowed to be pinned from my pin button on my computer and from your pin button on this post the picture is blank. Would love to pin these! Super, super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how annoying! I never realized you couldn't pin from here... I just found out that you'd have to click on the photo you'd like to pin, and then pin from flickr... I'm going to find out if I can do anything to change that. Thanks for the kind words and the head's up!

      Delete
    2. I was able to pin from my computer but your pin button still isn't working. Thanks for fixing your pictures! I thought your ornament would make a really cute gift tag as well! Merry Christmas!!!!

      Delete