Saturday, December 1, 2012

a relaxing christmas

....that's all I want to do over the holidays - crash onto a couch and stay there for at least a week.  Ha. anyone else with me, on this first day of December?

It doesn't help that we've all been sick for the last few weeks, and we're starting some home renovations on Monday.  (I just want to put up my tree, people, and drink hot chocolate with crushed up candy canes on top of a mound of marshmallows, but  I just might have sawdust sprinkles in there instead *wink*)

a relaxing christmas

In the spirit of just wanting to relax, I paired a comfy sofa (from Papertrey Ink's "on my couch") with my favorite Precious Remembrance "christmas" sentiment.

a relaxing christmas

Check out the Precious Remembrance blog for more card chit chat.  Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful card Elena!!
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! In love with those colors you used--SO soft, modern, relaxing and elegant! Where is that sofa and cushion stamp set from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a papertrey ink set - "on my couch" - I've updated the post in case anyone else is wondering! thanks!

      Delete
  3. Elena, this is so soft and pretty! Love it! Hope you get some relaxation time that you need. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may have to wait till January to relax, your card is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Elena! It is such a calm, quiet, serene card. I hope you are somehow able to find some rest in all the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors. Makes for such a cozy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a relaxing card. The soft colors you chose really set the right mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get your wish! Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! And I love that it's totally outside the box. Great job.

    ReplyDelete