Friday, October 19, 2012

Hang a shining star...

I'm going to be doing that thing where I start posting lots of Christmas cards... something came over me this past week... I was preparing for my first Christmas card class of the season!

If you've been around the blog for awhile, you may know that I teach classes in the months leading up to Christmas - it's a group of girls, sitting around a table and crafty-chatting, while they ooh and aah over the cards we're making together.  So sweet, these ladies... What they don't realize is that I'd probably pay them for the opportunity to have a night out *wink*  

If you're interested in seeing my class flyer, here's a link to it on my "Just ME" facebook page: class flyer.

 I inked up my new Wplus9 set "iconic christmas," for this card.  Instead of stamping the tree into the negative space, I sprayed in some shine mist.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. Elena, this is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo..love how that tree looks with the shine mist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I'd love to attend one of your classes! Fancy popping across here to do one? ;D
    Beautiful card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love the star border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete